Release Approved Purchase Requisition Follow
For use with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (and Operations/SCM).
The purpose of this article is to instruct the user how to release approved purchase requisitions. It is important to note that each implementations rules on automatic versus manual release of approved requisitions. This article can be used in either situation and must be used when you have a requisition without an assigned vendor. This is the time that you select the vendor to send an approved purchase to.
- In the application search bar, enter Release Approved Purchase Requisitions (and hit enter on the keyboard or select from the list).
- The list of all approved purchase requisitions are visible. Review the lines and then select the line(s) that you want to create a Purchase Order for and click RELEASE from the top menu and Purchase Order.
- A screen will appear for you to select the vendor that you want to send the purchase order to. Enter the vendor name or number to the field.
- Click OK on the dialog box.
- The system will create the purchase order. A message will appear with the PO number and information.
Oak Hall Group provides implementation and support services to Microsoft Dynamics 365 users, companies, partners, and Microsoft. Our team has over 50 combined years of experience with the product and implementations. Contact us for Implementation and Support Services.
Oak Hall Group
3379 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Please sign in to leave a comment.