For use with Chrome.
- After installing, access Bowser Configurations > More Tools > Extensions OR Click on the red pencil on the right side of the address bar.
- Click on the Options menu, over the Environment Marker section.
- Configure your Environments by entering the URL and setting the colors and 'flag' names.
- Click on the Save button.
- Refresh your app/browser and you will see it.
Get the extension from here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/environment-marker/ahjhdebcnlgmojdmjnhikhakkghcchkk?hl=en
Oak Hall Group provides implementation and support services to Microsoft Dynamics 365 users, companies, partners, and Microsoft. Our team has over 50 combined years of experience with the product and implementations. Contact us for Implementation and Support Services.