How to Setup Employee/Contractor for Time Entry Follow
For use with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.
The process is that first the user has to be setup in D365. Once she is setup, you can go to her Employee Record and then set the project/time settings.
- Type Employees in the application search page.
- Find the employee
- Click on the Project tab, Project Setup
- Fill out the information
- Save the record and close the screen.
- Now you have to add what are the valid projects/project groups for this employee. Click on Assign Projects.
- Select the projects this person has access to. Save and close the form.
- Set the Hourly Rate for this person IF the rate is Employee specific…if it is specific to a project and/or category, you most likely already have this entered. To set the hourly cost rate, in the application search bar, Cost Price (Hour).
- Create rows/review rows as needed for this resource.
Oak Hall Group provides implementation and support services to Microsoft Dynamics 365 users, companies, partners, and Microsoft. Our team has over 50 combined years of experience with the product and implementations. Contact us for Implementation and Support Services.
Oak Hall Group
3379 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Please sign in to leave a comment.