For use with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.
This article assumes that you have configured the Chase Adapter in D365 Finance. Search our knowledgebase for information on this process.
Below are the steps to generate the Chase required “mixed payment” file.
- Create the payment journal.
- Submit the payment journal for review and approval.
- Once the journal is approved, the user can generate the mixed payment file.
- In D365, go to the Electronic Reporting module.
- Click on the option for Reporting Configurations.
- Expand the trees to get to the PAIN01 file for Chase.
- Make sure the COMPLETED status format is selected in the Versions section.
- Click RUN.
- Complete the dialog box as noted below. (Processing date is the date you want the payments to be valid. Be sure to click FILTER to select the correct journal(s) that you want to include in the file. If you need to change the bank account(s) you can click the FILTER in the section to select the correct account(s).)
- Click OK at the bottom of the dialog box.
- The file will save to the folder. The file will be automatically signed and sent to the Chase FTP site (requires setup of this communication). If automatic send to Chase is not setup, you will have to manually sign and upload the file to the FTP site.
- Once the file is sent to the bank successfully, go to the AP Payment Journal and select all lines in the journal. Set the status of the lines to a payment status of SENT.
- You can post the journal.
Oak Hall Group provides implementation and support services to Microsoft Dynamics 365 users, companies, partners, and Microsoft. Our team has over 50 combined years of experience with the product and implementations. Contact us for Implementation and Support Services.