Generate Positive Pay File (AP) Follow
For use with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.
Generate a Positive Pay File
- Go to Cash and Bank Management > Periodic > Positive Pay.
- Select the file format (generally Default).
- Enter the cutoff date for the file.
- Select the company/entity to generate the file for (or select ALL).
- Select the bank account to generate the file for (or select ALL).
- Click OK at the bottom of the screen.
- The file will download to the DOWNLOADS folder on your computer.
- Do not open or change this file, simply send/import to the bank system for processing.
- Follow steps provided by your bank for processing and confirming the Positive Pay File upload.
Regenerate a Positive Pay File
- Go to Cash and Bank Management > Inquiries and Reports > Positive Pay
- Click on the last file generated (or the appropriate date/file in question).
- Click RECALL at the top. This will void the file and open the checks for regeneration into a new file.
- Follow the steps above for generating a positive pay file to complete the process to generate a file.
Oak Hall Group provides implementation and support services to Microsoft Dynamics 365 users, companies, partners, and Microsoft. Our team has over 50 combined years of experience with the product and implementations. Contact us for Implementation and Support Services.
Oak Hall Group
3379 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Please sign in to leave a comment.